miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2012

Complete these jokes by putting my or mine, your or yours, his, her or hers, its, our orours, their or theirs in the gaps (blank spaces) provided:

1  A: John and George, is thisyour football?    B:  Did it break anything, sir?
    A: No, not that I know of.                 B:  Then yes, sir, it´s ours_____.

2  A: That´s a nice dog you have.  What´s  its_name?   B:  I don´t know.  It won´t tell me.

3  A: Is that Susan´s brother? B: Yes A:  He´s very small, isn´t he? B:  Well, he´s only her_half-brother.

4  Two boys went into a café and began to eat their_sandwiches.    "You can´t eat  your_
    own food here!", shouted the waiter. The boys smiled at each other, then they swapped* sandwiches.

5  A:  Miss, I can´t find __my_ shoes anywhere.     B:  There´s one pair left outside the classroom.  Are                you sure they aren´t yours__?   A:  Yes, I´m sure, mine_ had snow on them.

6  A:  Mary and I want to get married but we can´t find anywhere to live.   B:  Why don´t you stay with
    Mary´s parents?     A: Because they´re still living with their__parents!

7  A:  My husband puts his money in the bank.  What does your husband do with  his?
    B:  He puts it in oil.     A: What a strange thing to do!  Who wants oily money?

8  A:  Last week a man stole a pair of boots from my aunt´s shop.   B:  Did she chase the thief?
    A:  No, they were her_ boots.    OR    A:  No, they were_hers____.

* Intercambiaron     YA CON ESTO PODRÁN CHECAR SU TRABAJO EN CLASD

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Secundaria Benjamin Franklin

Secundaria Benjamin Franklin
Niños felices, escuela feliz, mundo feliz