domingo, 10 de julio de 2016
jueves, 30 de junio de 2016
lunes, 25 de abril de 2016
martes, 12 de abril de 2016
Click in the title below to see the video, then answer the questions and reflexion, print it and deliver it on Tuesday, April 19th.
Da click en el titulo de "Paperman" para ver el video, después contesta las preguntas y la reflexión, imprímelo y entrégalo en próximo martes 19 de abril.
In a separate piece of paper, answer the following questions, explain each of your answers.
1. Before watching it, what did you think it was going to be about?
2. After watching it, did you think the man was happy at work? Why?
3. Did he have a happy or boring life? Why?
4. How did he find her?
5. Why did he want to find her?
In a following piece of paper, answer the following questions in paragraphs, explaining each of your answers.
· What are you ready to do for love?
· Are you as romantic as this man?
· Do you think they are going to get married?
· Do you believe in love at first sight?
· How can you say “I love you” without any words?
miércoles, 6 de abril de 2016
domingo, 14 de febrero de 2016
domingo, 17 de enero de 2016
Print the following exercise
1) I / live in a flat when I was a child.
2) We / go to the beach every summer?
3) She / love eating chocolate, but now she hates it
4) He / not / smoke .
5) I / play tennis when I was at school
6) She / be able to speak French, but she has forgotten it all
7) He / play golf every weekend?
8) They both / have short hair
9) Julie / study Portuguese
10) I / not / hate school
Print the following exercise.
Complete with going to.
- It (rain) _________________
- They (eat) _________________ stew.
- I (wear) _____________ blue shoes tonight.
- We (not / help) ________________ you.
- Jack (not / walk) _________________ home.
- (cook / you) ________________ dinner?
- Sue (share / not) _______________ her biscuits.
- (leave / they) _________________ the house?
- (take part / she) ________________ in the contest?
- I (not / spend) _______________ my holiday abroad this year.
Print the following exerciseAnswer with can or can't.
1. Where ________ I see a good rock concert?
2. Can Lisa speak French?
No, she ___________.
3. What ____________ you do?
4. Can Lucy drive?
Yes, she _________.
5. Where ___________ I buy a new camera?
6. ______________ you read in Portuguese?
Yes, I can.
7. Can I invite my friends?
Yes, they ________ come.
8. _____________ you help me, please?
9. ____________ you play the piano?
10. I____________ find my keys. Where are they?