domingo, 6 de abril de 2014

Exercise



     Choose whether to use a, an, the.

Today is _____ very important day; it's my birthday! I have sent  invitations, _____ birthday cake is on _______ table and I am getting ready. I choose ______  dress to wear and then put on my shoes. It's _______ beautiful day, _______ sun is shining and there's not ______ cloud in ______ sky. I can't wait for everyone to arrive. In less than ______  hour, the party will begin. I look out _______ window and see _____ girl, but she's not one of my friends. Where is everyone? I hope they are all coming. _______ doorbell rings, I open ______ door but see only ______ present wrapped in pink paper with ______ orange bow.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Secundaria Benjamin Franklin

Secundaria Benjamin Franklin
Niños felices, escuela feliz, mundo feliz